ablaze

How did you find sgheadphones?

How did you find this place?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The actual title should be: How you got to know SGHEADPHONES.

I thought the title meant that I must grade this place... innocent.gif

well, i think ablaze's msg serves dual purpose here : to know how our cans-men (some are X-men too!!.....check their EARS!) come to know this place and also how they find the convenience, settings, design of this website....kind of feedback session to our founder(s).

On a separate note, i am thinking whether some sub-categorisation of topics such as Headphones, Amplification, Source, Portable Audio, Cables/tweaks, DIYs, Music softwars, etc (as in Head-Fi) could be useful. This would allow quick retrieval in future esp when there are many threads of wide variety of discussion topics. wink.gif

I voted 'others' because you told me about it. Although technically it was in Rameish's 'Head-Fi Meet in Spore' thread in Head-fi that most of the handful of early members knew about it.

It was definitely slow in the beginning but I assured ablaze that it will take off once more lurkers started posting. Now I can even hardly keep up!

Concerning rating the place, I certainly think it is very useful. Especially even if just for the price list & where to buy stuff alone. Plus how else would you know that you have friendly place to go to for auditions with you fellow peers?

I'm listening to Coldplay's A rush of blood to the head CD & I'm getting a lovely happy fuzzy feeling right now biggrin.gif

upz... so... how did u find sgheadphones? biggrin.gif

lek?

u never see my sig? sad2.gif

that goes to show that you're not observant enough tongue.gif

jk lol.giflol.gif

Edited by Blues

I don't bother to look at people's sig when i see that their avatar are anime. biggrin.gif

Actually, I saw the sgheadphones thread first. Then I just clicked to come, but then i saw that reg was needed, and was too lazy to do so. Then so i didnt care. A few days later it stuck my mind but i had forgotten the address by then. I searched for the URL, and finally, the first link i saw was sipher's.

mychew: yea.. I can still remember.. u ask me from head-fi rite laugh.giflaugh.gif

yeah....Blues....hehe....but u r the one who answered my question and asked me to join sgheadphones...not i asked u questions la wink.gif