Sign in to follow this  
tropicalrips

more new toys

user posted image

anyone one else here plays with these smile.gif

i use them at work, very convenient, i bought the small one first to test how good they are, then upgraded to the bigger black one with more features tongue.gif

wanted to sell off the small one, any interested can PM me happy.gif

my next target is a 2 way radio with GPS w00t.gif

what's the range of your smaller one?

Does it come in one or one pair? A bit pointless to buy if it is the only one.

Wouldn't find buying if is comes in a pair. Can use it with my friend's car during regualr drive to KL

the range of the smaller Motorola is rate 2 miles smile.gif

can find them in SLS price about $80 to $95

the pair that i hav, one of them is a little worn-out due to usage, the lettering on the buttons are gone smile.gif

user posted image

Well the thread title did say new toys! Hehehe. When my son saw it he just took the box. That look on his face was unmistakable, a true red blooded Ferrari fan at heart! Cute!

Here's a closeup shot of the "Test driver". It's not schumacher or Barichiello because those came as a seperate set #8389 which was not available at the shop. Darned LEGO corporation!

user posted image

Lego has always made good toys....i grew up with em and im still amazed at the stuff that they keep putting out.

some new toys for us bigger boys tongue.gif

user posted image

a new portrait grips for my C8080 wub.gif

makes the cam look even more beefy biggrin.gif it holds 2 batteries so u can shoot whole day, has zoom control and shutter release

user posted image

this shot taken with the DMC-F7, also added the Olympus FL20 flash, this flash takes very nice portrait shots

... also added the Olympus FL20 flash, this flash takes very nice portrait shots

How about showing some of those flash potrait shots.

rolleyes.gif i had promise the people who's portraits i took that i would not post them on the web tongue.gif can only tell u guys all the portraits are "chio bu" photos naughty.gif

the FL20 retails about $150, the B-hld about $230, i also bought a mono-pod to steady the camera for longer exposures smile.gif

Potraits can be of inanimate still life objects too you know. Although human subjects would be better because of the it's skin tone reproduction. Just curious to see how the flash shots actually look like for a camera that cost nearly as much as a DSLR!

happy.gif i'll try to get some nice potrait shots to post, maybe some shots of babies smile.gif

babies
Are U referring to the real "or-ah, or-ah" ones or those in the thoughts of all adolescent males? wub.gif

Well the thread title did say new toys! Hehehe. When my son saw it he just took the box. That look on his face was unmistakable, a true red blooded Ferrari fan at heart! Cute!

Here's a closeup shot of the "Test driver". It's not schumacher or Barichiello because those came as a seperate set #8389 which was not available at the shop. Darned LEGO corporation!

time to dig out my lego box & built me one of these [a clone at least]

looks mostly standard lego parts except for the rear of the sidepods & the top air intake....