CAVEMaN

I Am New

yeap.. that's the problem..

keke.. maybe someday we all gather in mackie's house la.. then you bring your cd player also? kekeke...sorta small gathering..

then we flip in his room like siao lol.giflol.gif

(dun kill me mackie ppth.gif argh.. kena choked..) lol.. whistling.gif

lol! great... mackie's cd player and yours.. woah.. getting the best of both world. hohoho.. party.gif

I loved the looks of both the Musical Fidelity CDP as well as the Pioneer CD9700, esp the latter because of that platter. Anyone got anyone old Pioneer CDP (with platter) to let go?

yeap.. mackie's musical fidelity definately looks gorgeous..

but mbd's burmester is like.. woah.. very exquisite and darn extravagant looking.. the material seems very very expensive. I was told it costs 19k.. yucky.gif ..

Yo dudes!!! U guys are already planning a party without the host knowing? hammer.gifppth.giflol.giftongue.gif

No problem. But my small music room can only allow two flippers, perhaps 3 if i were to leave U guys to your devices...no way man, erase the last part of this sentence! lol.gif

Guyferd: I thought U're having mid-year exams? Must study hard so that U can embark on a career to pay for your expensive audiophilia hobby. ** nag, nag, nag **

Sat will be a good day for this kinda activity. Let me know of the dates, Oak and Guy.

lol.. wait.. I will bring my swimming costume .. get ready to flip!!

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

mackie, hehe.. the only mid-year I have is for mother tongue. The rest of the subjects have been cancelled.. in order to be able to finish the syllabus on time. hehe... so I can enjoy my day while the rest of the students in singapore would be cracking their head biggrin.gif

ok, oak, let me know when you are going. is next week good for both of u?

I don't think I can make it this week, gotta come down to rameish's house.

Next Sat is fine with me....can have lunch together. Make sure U guys defer your commitments to late afternoon-evening as I don't wish to rush. U know how time flies when having fun.

Next Sat is fine with me....can have lunch together. Make sure U guys defer your commitments to late afternoon-evening as I don't wish to rush. U know how time flies when having fun.

oow.. lunch

are you sponsoring us mackie? hammer.gifhammer.giflol.giflol.gif

lol just jk

no problem lah.......I believe 2 adults can afford to pay for a kid's lunch - Guyferd (pun intended) hammer.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif