tropicalrips

Digital Camera

good shot considering u're unprepared !

Thanks you're too kind!

The photo below is a gaint pseudo McLaren F1 car mock up for the night time procession which followed before the fireworks display.

DSC_7597.jpg

It was built over a small tow trailer by staff & students of the local Technical Institute representing the Ministry of Eductaion.

DSC_7617.jpg

just to share a pic from yesterday's shot..

user posted image

btw, tropicalrips post ur comex girls in here also la .. I saw one up on CS lol.giftongue.gif

Nice blues, landscapes & architecture is defenitely your forte.

Thanks N@z! happy.gif

I realise that landscape interests me the most.. infact already saving up for the wacky sigma 10-20mm wacko.giftongue.gif . The 18mm still not wide enough unsure.gif

my friend has that and its very very sharp i must say and the colours.. oooh the colours are to die for!!

blink.gif !!!

oooo Q00 tell me more abt it! Possible to ask ur friend for some sample shots? Actually it would be a toss-up between the sigma and tokina 12-24 f/4. I've handled my friend's tokina and must say that it's really solid and pretty sharp. Haven't handled the sigma though.. but the 2mm makes quite a difference I guess.

sure thing, ill ask him for sum when he gets back from kl this wed. he shoots mostly in IR but the difference in can still be seen. i'll see what i can get yeah?

10-20mm! Defenitely for the Home & Living magazine! Hehehe. The Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8 is enough for me & one to tick off from my list to get then I'm all set for lenses.

Q00: thanx for the link biggrin.gif .. I saw one or two of his pics he posted in CS. Damn tempted to get now.. now if only there is a link for comparison bet. the tokina and sigma in terms of sharpness I'll be all set! tongue.gif

N@z: 17-55!! I wish I have that kind of budget wub.gif

I just recently played around with my friend's very old nikkor 20-35 f2.8 on her d70 and was really thrilled with the lens. Its perfect because thats my usual usage range like 80% of the time. Too bad cant really find it around anymore and i was told that the original price of the lens was 1.5k *whistle* and she inherited the lens from her bro. Darn lucky!

Taken early last month. VW Beetle event.

DSC_7956.jpg