tropicalrips

Digital Camera

Nothing much from today.. I kinda like the colour from this one though

user posted image

What a nice self portrait with all those lenses w00t.gifw00t.giflol.gif !

Ahh.. and here I was thinking, as the image was downloading... "not a particularly exciting shot" until I saw the whole thing, a nice & smile inducing perspective.

The Sigma 50-500mm APO box looks deceptively small.

Ahh.. and here I was thinking, as the image was downloading... "not a particularly exciting shot" until I saw the whole thing, a nice & smile inducing perspective.

N@Z, you forgot this is bpribadi you are talking about. This man simply oozes CLASS. biggrin.gif

This shot is just so cute! ...just cant stop smiling when i saw this.

N@Z, looks small cuz its the small side facing out, not lengthwise... quite deceptive indeed.

I'm not really good in photography but I really like this shot I took last week on a trip to Nikko, north of tokyo. Shot with cheap DSC-T1. Can't get much controls over the camera but still okay I thought. Anyone good with landscape photography can give me some tips? I am considering getting a Ricoh Digital GR for pursuing this photography hobby. Looks darn retrol cool isnt it? biggrin.gifRicoh Digital GR

post-4-1128756004.jpg

Edited by idkfa

Thanks for the compliment! But the colors looked real bad. Where should I meter in the picture?

Btw, here's another interesting shot. LOL

post-4-1128756324.jpg

Edited by idkfa

N@Z, you forgot this is bpribadi you are talking about. This man simply oozes CLASS. biggrin.gif

Ah Heady... you flattered me tongue.gif Thanks for the compliment!

I'm not really good in photography but I really like this shot I took last week on a trip to Nikko, north of tokyo. Shot with cheap DSC-T1. Can't get much controls over the camera but still okay I thought. Anyone good with landscape photography can give me some tips? I am considering getting a Ricoh Digital GR for pursuing this photography hobby. Looks darn retrol cool isnt it? biggrin.gif Ricoh Digital GR

Wow idkfa... that's a very beautiful scenery foto with the right exposure to catch the rainbow thumbup1.gif Very nice indeed happy.gif I think the metering is just right, you capture all the detail. The color is natural, it is normal color from a camera. For postcard, it will need color boost in post processing. Maybe a wider angle lens (if possible) will make a better perspective.

The Nike shot looks nice, maybe you can put a mouse doll or anything resemble an animal instead of Pocky, it will make your photo looks cute wink.gif Just my 2cents happy.gif I imagine if you can put a living mouse looking out from the shoe lol.gif Really cute lol.gif

Thanks for the advices and encouragement, bpribadi!

I really thought I screwed that rainbow pic up cos the colors looked too desaturated. I try not to photoshop the colors too much and want to keep them as natural as possible. Well, from the "ego boost", here is another one picture that I kinda like. I wished I had a wide angle for this shot. happy.gif

p.s. a mouse?? lol. I would sure like to get a pet sometimes soon!

post-4-1128837522.jpg

Argh.. wish we had such breath taking scenery right here sometimes... yer one lucky dude to have been there!

yea.. lately it seems abit difficult to get nice sky due to the rain, heavy cloud and all.. :/

today went to changi boardwalk sun totally blocked by the cloud.. tongue.gif

user posted image

Edited by Blues