Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

SGH meet 2004/2005

Update:

It's confirmed that I will not be able to make my trip to SG. Due to a drastic change in work committments my planned leave during that period was not authorised. I was hoping to go during the weekend however I also have a committment which I cannot get out of during that very same day. I apologise to everyone in the list & hope that someone will manage to take over & make the arangements so that the meet can proceed as scheduled.

maybe it better/easier to hav a few mini meets rather then a bigger annual meet...seems like lots of people not able to make the meet... sleep.gif

may be another date? wink.gif

i agree that small meet is easier to organize, but we need major event for the head-fi group in Singapore. happy.gif

Lao Mao, I'd suggest U go ahead with your travelling plans as I don't think the scheduled meet will come through this round.

(8th Jan 2005) will be my choice.

Have to hurry up the work since my PPA clone has yet to start the 1st soldering point.

can we use this sticky tread for other/future dates of meets/mini meets?

this way we don't need to keep going back to the original tread where disscussions of meets begin, mods? happy.gif

might need to change the title and set some basic rules

Up to you, as long as it doesn't confuse people when they read the first 2 pages. Personally I think this thread is no longer valid since it has been overtaken by time i.e people who put down their names were for the early January 2005 meet.

Everyone is just waiting for other people to organise it. The meet will take place only when someone finally blinks. tongue.gif

Edited by av98m

wait ba ... or you all choose to meet in small groups lor. happy.gif