N@Z

Who's your idol?

You already know mine, tee & Guyferd's. If you had only one choice, for whatever reason, young or old, male or female. Musician, actor/actress, singer, personality or just a person you know. Let it all out.

Why Kylie? I dunno something about here dimiunitive stature, sex kitten personality, the way she wiggles her little bum! That big wide cheeky grin.

cecilia cheung!! chamring, sweet, pretty and acts very well!!

darn that chen xiao dong for breaking up her heart! hammer.gif

Sandy's always cheerful look caught my attention many years back, when i saw her in person at an exclusive show for friends and fans in Marine Square. Her vocal is dynamic in nature, with sprinkling of romantic touch in her sentimental songs especially. Her sudden marriage was a rude shock to me,however, that i left her out of my sights and mind for at least 2 years. Now with her daughter growing up, i begin to accept her stories and plights, humming to new tunes that reflect her change in life with spices of sorrow. That is also the way of how my life has been shaped by her.......reflection with inflexions. wink.gif

Definately Enya. Her voice is so soothing and it carries some much emotions. It just melts my heart away.

Kit Chan, she's not really that pretty but she got the charisma wub.gif my dream babe blush.gif

Oak, did you attend Sandy's grand concert at Indoor Stadium last yr ? It was just simply fabulous, good music selections well played by the band with talented Anthony Leung as music director. Non-stop dancing by Sandy and her dynamic team of dancers brought high energy and life to the entire stadium. My memory is still lingering....if you like, Oak, a dvd capturing similar concert scenes and performances in HK is definitely worth keeping. wink.gif

I did not manage to catch her concert last year as I was busy preparing my wedding. Think I will get the DVD then ...

how about the beaauuutiful Corrs-sisters wub.gif

watching their MTV Unplugged DVD the other day was awesome. They're all so wonderfully talented..plus they don't look too bad either wink.gif

hey blaze!! lol... I oso like their mtv live unplugged..

downloaded em off kazaa last time..

very talented and quite pretty!

I like jim corrs most though, then the lead singer, andrea .

Aaaa.... the Corr Sisters rolleyes.gif , 3 beautiful Irish birds... 2 out of 3 Irish gals I have met can really sing. It seems like singing is part of their culture.

BTW if you see any pretty Irish gals you can always impress them by say "tâ tû go h-âlainn ar fad" (you are beautiful) w00t.gif and if you think she is the right gal for you then tell her "tâ mç ina gheâ duit" blush.gif (I love you).

Talking about Irish gals, i must admit that Mary Black is my all time favourite......"tâ tû go h-âlainn ar fad" wub.gif I reckon her audiophile voicing as simply a class of its own....very good benchmark for tonal quality comparison....for my hifi that is....esp the no. "Columbus". wink.gif

If real singin talent then I'd have to say I like Jewel 2nd & 3rd CDs are very well recorded & highlights her vocals. Some don't like it but her voice makes the hairs on my back stand up! Beside that I agree with Rameish concerning Diana Krall, her singing voice is smooth & velvety.