Sign in to follow this  
papaya86

wanna ask regarding sony x-3000 cd player

i dun tink i haf tracking problems, jus that badly scratched cds sometimes need 2-3 reads before reading the disc, playback wise no problems wadsoever, guess ill drop the idea of servicing it. the details on this player is amazing compared to the dvd player i was using. on this player the first track of eric clapton unplugged album, i can hear someone asking the drummer "400, 300?" whereelse on the dvd player, i din hear it, and loads of other details that i have not noticed before are revealed

Edited by papaya86

now u know why people are willing to drop 60% of their budget onto source first, then spread the rest over amp, headphone and lastly IC. yeah.giflol.gif

It's quite easy to comprehend. What U eat affects your fitness and in the same way, the source determines to a larger extent how your system would sound. GIGO = gargabe in, garbage out.

yeah kick assssss i din noe upgrading the source would make such an insane difference

Wait till you hear the $4000+ players. The resolution and soundstaging are just amazing, but the price makes them elusive for most. Partly because most headphones are cheaper than speakers, you can have the source make up 60% of your budget in a head-fi rig. Though I would prefer to put more money in an amp.

Edited by Absolute0