Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

Happy Valentines Day!

One question though, wasn't your significant other jealous of you playing with the camera more than paying attention to yer partner? tongue.gif

That is some restaurant...i doubt any around here will bother to do up to such a romantic atmosphere. Look at the attention to details! wub.gif

My significant other was pleased I brought my camera along to record the occaision. Of course I didn't use it throughout the whole evening! The lighting was very soft so I didn't manage to get a good shot of the guy playing the violin during the 4 course meal.

U know what, Naz, your picture of rose petals strewn on the floor actually carries a hidden meaning based on 1960s HK movies. It simply means an innocent lady had been ravaged, much akin to flowing stream to depict passing years. biggrin.gif

U know what, Naz, your picture of rose petals strewn on the floor actually carries a hidden meaning based on 1960s HK movies. It simply means an innocent lady had been ravaged, much akin to flowing stream to depict passing years. biggrin.gif

lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif

Thats new.... ohmy.gif

Im probably to young to know bout the innocent lady being ravaged bit... tongue.gif