Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

Happy Valentines Day!

Doing anything special today/tonight?

I hope those who have plans on this special day check in and ELABORATE on the proceedings. unsure.gifwub.gif

Hey Absolute0, what sorta treatment were U given on this wonderful day? innocent.gif

Me? I will continue watching part 2 of Return of the King dvd extended version with my *drum roll.......* tabby cat this evening. Male if anyone is interested. Sigh.

I, however, will be getting up close and physical with my.....

rugby teammates during training. ppth.gif Im not celebrating and my tournament is starting this friday so will be training hard after school today. I might snuggle up with my cat later on though. tongue.gif

Hey Absolute0, what sorta treatment were U given on this wonderful day? innocent.gif

Why am I being singled out? tongue.gif

Haha no special treatment, just got some flowers, chocolate and a piggy soft toy. Argh, I should tell the guys I prefer the Orpheus. No dates yet, anyone's gonna date me? Else I'm going back to the Senns... wub.gif

Haha to those who are in love (with your pets included happy.gif ), have a very merry V-day!

So far for the guys we have ice cream, cats, getting face rubbed into multiple sweaty armpits(Qoo),DVDs etc

For the lady , real valentine's day gifts(but no date?).

Hmm....we guys suck. tongue.gif

Edited by av98m

Opps ... some might say i am crazy and others maybe like me ... no.gif

I spent this day with my favourite Female animation characters !!!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflol.giflol.giflol.gifkicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif LACUS wub.gif

Haha no special treatment, just got some flowers, chocolate and a piggy soft toy. Argh, I should tell the guys I prefer the Orpheus. No dates yet, anyone's gonna date me? Else I'm going back to the Senns... 

Strange. During my time, girls who received flowers meant they are already secured on a date. In your case, there are 2 scenarios. Either young men simply give flowers to girls and chicken out on dates or U have HIGH expectations.....in the league of Orpheus. tongue.gif

... haha anyway good luck !! happy.gif

Rose petals strewn on the hardwood timber flooring...

user posted image

Dining for two...

user posted image

Strange. During my time, girls who received flowers meant they are already secured on a date. In your case, there are 2 scenarios. Either young men simply give flowers to girls and chicken out on dates or U have HIGH expectations.....in the league of Orpheus. tongue.gif

It's neither. happy.gif Anyway that's not important, I am not exactly eager to have my valentine as yet. Would rather have a rendezvous with the Senns. wink.gif

But it seems that Naz had a great time! laugh.gif