Sign in to follow this  
Helmsley

Grado Sr-60

Hi, is the Design for music shop at adelphi the ONLY place in singapore to get the grado headphones? So far, since last Tuesday till now, it's still closed? Any idea where else can i get the headphones and roughly what's the market price for it? Thanks

Sorry, just saw the sticky abt the prices... but still, is the adelphi the only place that sells them?

Edited by Helmsley

Either that or you could order online, which isn't as tedious as many might think, and sometimes quite worth the effort if you can get a great deal on a used pair in mint condition.

I suggest U call the shop before dropping by. Most audio shops in Adelphi open around noon and close around 7pm.

Anybody knows when is the shop opening? It has been 7 days into CNY and its still closed. And what's its opening hours? Thanks.

It will be opened by today. Normally it's open after lunch, about 1pm.

Thanks. I just dropped by the shop and I bought the SR-60 already. Sounds great with my iPod too!

Were you the one that bought 2 pairs of SR60?

oh, by the way, can someone recommend any carrying bag or case for the cans? Currently i am using the SR 60s with the ipod and putting it in my bag without any protection. Any suggestion is appreciated. Thanks

Imagination applies. How about those zip bags made of dive-suit material (neoprene) widely available in stationary shops?

I am using the SR225 with my ipod mini, the thick cables can get irritating after a while, but you will get used to it. I just chunk everyting into my bag laugh.gif

You can try looking for a plastic briefcase from any stationary shop. You shouldn't have trouble finding something which is deep enough to fit in the SR60 with the cables & iPod together.

plastic_briefcase.jpg

that plastic casing looks rather "shallow" to store the headphones though. Anyway, i found this case from the brand eagle creek to be rather useful.

user posted image