Sign in to follow this  
headphonecrazy

SOLD: Stax 2020 on echoloft for 480

Yours truly is already in the fray and according to the seller, response is very good and someone is already auditioning it as of writing. As it turns out, the name "Stax" has a great reputation and known even to those who are not headphone fanatics like us.

Makie<< pls dun delete my post. It's kinda irrelavant here but since everyone's on the stax hype here, just wanna ask if stax are popular in singapore? I own a basic system II here too.

dun know who is the lucky owner

Apparently headphonecrazy? The owner bought it for S$660~, seems quite reasonable.

Too much TV can be good. Skills I learn from "The Apprentice". Used them I did on the job. Secured the set I did. jump.gif Gratitude to the seller. hug.gif

Makie<< pls dun delete my post. It's kinda irrelavant here but since everyone's on the stax hype here, just wanna ask if stax are popular in singapore? I own a basic system II here too.

Stax sure is popular but beyond the means to casual listeners and certainly myself when I was eons younger. I could only drool and daydream of owning one.

Thru some research, I noticed Stax costs lotsa more in the West. Probable cheaper in its native land of the rising sun?

Btw idkfa, we do give some leeway to "FYI" threads as there's no undesirable effects on either seller or buyer.

Edited by Mackie