fishball79

Do you have a loudspeaker rig?

Do you have a loudspeaker rig?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I get the hint Guy. whistling.gif

Thanks for the compliment, let me know if U wish to drop by again.

Edited by Mackie

Fishball, haiz....still resolving the matter and I believe the dealer is trying to source new ones for me. console.gif

heheh ok mackie

probably will arrange with u soon!! kicking.gifkicking.gif

fishball79, any idea how much the Eichmann bullet + DNM Reson 1m pair combo sold in Aussie?

N@Z,

AFAIK probably what it costs in Singapore + postage wink.gif

Don't know if they are available here.

Why? Hoping to get cheaper lobangs? Almost no audio gear is cheaper in australia... Cept for me AE Aego 2s stereo.gif

btw, I voted the first option

the stereo simply cannot give me the same performance/detail for the same price of the cans/amp biggrin.gif

Human perception of feelings and thoughts cannot be measured. We always judge a products worth by the comparison with other products we have experienced.

Although you might not have heard high end stuff but something deep down inside tells you all the $0.50 freebie earphones or $50 cool Sony Streetstyle headphones don't sound right. This is again, a comparison with real life performances and such.

You'll never upgrade had you never tried. ppth.gif

*brought to you by the loudspeaker bias group*

Mackie,

Oh dear... have u tried DNM Reson? Very similar... No matter what, you'd enjoy the stereo.gif

Fishball,

I have not tried this but I'm still very contented with my MAS speaker cables in shotgun wiring. For me, it's either OCOS or no change for me.

well.. you are probably right..

but then again the speakers just cost sooo muchhh

and headphone/amp are more transport friendly

When you move house, you don't have to worry all about the cables.. speakers, stuff also

Granted, I want to move to speaker system someday too.. but I think it's better to own 2 at the same time. One cannot replace the other, because both just provide a different form of enjoyment. So speaker isn't necessarily superior to headphone too, imo.

For me, I spend about 3 hours in front of my laptop everyday. The cans are very intimate and brings me closer to the artiste than speaker (in my experience, with limited speakers ;P)

oh yes.. and also,

I have a friend who clearly prefers headphone over speaker. He said headphone is better than speaker coz it's closer to real sound. I don't know.. but he plays piano.

Any of you/your friend is like that? laugh.gif

Fish,

That's what I'm afraid of for the Krell is so sensitive to overly warm or bass-light sounding accessories that it will collapse. Its signature simply disappears.

Guyferd,

I spend just as much if not more time in front of the comp too. I got a good compromise between sound, portability and size... sub/sat systems!

I think even a lowly (in comparison to mackie's mojo rig) Klipsch Promedia 2.1 or VIdeo Logic's sirrocco crossfire (if u can still find em) are good stereos...