idkfa

Sharp MD-33s & others Group buy

Guys, I will be buying the Sharp MD33s tomorrow. If I can, I will try to ship it on saturday earliest or monday latest.

Zaragoza, could you kindly revert on the other earphone you wanted me to buy?

Best rgds,

There you go guys. All for the takings.

Payment wise, I will PM you guys my POSB account and then transfer to that acc.

Let me get back to you guys regarding the shipping earliest tmr or latest on monday. Fongalv, can you settle with Zaragoza regarding your collection?

Everyone cool?

post-3-1118998814.jpg

I'm cool. thanks for the effort.

I did send you a pm for my mailing address and yr acct no. Now waiting for your reply.

Crap...missed the MO! By the way, when do you think the next MO is? Or are there distro's that sell it?

I am imploring idkfa to help me get something from Japan so perhaps if he doesn't mind, they can be shipped together to save some effort.

Hi Absolute0, I'm sorry abt the delay but I will be definitely going down this coming week. Perhaps KUBE, you wanna confirm getting it? I don't mind Absolute0's suggestion.

if its not too inconvenient for you.. i'd like to have 2 sets of sharp md33s , shipped together with Absolute0's and Kube's package? biggrin.gif

Sure, I will help you guys get them. I think shipping will be around $5 or less for three persons. One unit of Sharp MD33s will be at SGD$52.00 after Japanese 5% tax. Shipping included will be around SGD$57~. Expected shipping for this lot will tentatively be next week or slighter later depending on Absolute0's product arrival.

So far:

Siriuz: (2 sets)

Kube: ??

Looks like we have another power buy in place! (perhaps can change the thread title to reflect this) Thanks a lot idkfa. happy.gif