idkfa

Sharp MD-33s & others Group buy

By the way, does anyone know how much the re-branded Creative EP630's are going for? I heard you can buy them from their HQ, but don't know the price.

Hello guys,

Just to reconfirm,

Wicked (1 set)

Sirius (2 sets)

Kube (??)

Can the above interestees kindly confirm your orders?

And also confirm that POSB transfer is okay with you guys.

Rgds,

Hi idkfa, I'm still taking one set. I'm okay with POSB transfer but can I transfer the money to you this Saturday? Cos' I'm booking in tonight. Thanks.

I'll be taking one set only, thanks. POSB transfer still ok...but I'd prefer the alternative.

packed to absolute0 will be fine, unless someone else is a better candidate

maybe we should all list where we live. i live in the west

Hi to Sirius, Wicked, Kube and Absoulute0,

I will be picking up your items next tuesday and will be shipping them out on wednesday morning. Expected arrival in singapore will be no more later than Satuday(9th Jul). Most probably will reach Absoule0 on the 8th. If time permits, I will do it over this weekend and get it done by monday morning.

I apologise for the delay as I did not expect a group buy this soon as I've just done a group buy the other week ago. Currently am tied up with work and can't make a trip down to collect your earphones.

I'll be sending your guys a PM on the costs and my POSB account no. soon after I've confirmed the shipping costs.

In the meanwhile, I ask that you guys kindly wait a little while. Sorry about it.

Best rgds,

idkfa