Sign in to follow this  
Huma Dragonbane

What time does music by design open?

As above. Sorry if I posted in the wrong section. Need to know by tomorrow morning since I intend to get my first set of grado headphones. That's the only place I can get it right? Can't wait. headphone.gif

lol, congrats on the grado purchase.. I remember many many years ago, when I got my first sr60 from adelphi.. man they sound so much better than my earphones, but I got weird looks on the bus as I was going home... mellow.gif

Edited by erickoh

And the service is friendly as well, even though the staff don't look friendly. biggrin.gif

I know another place which is also an authorised dealer of Grado headphones. It is at Woodlands Causeway point in a sh0p call "Stereo". In case you want to know they retail for the same price as MBD. Its a very well kept secret. laugh.gifw00t.gifyes.gif

Edited by Username

I know another place which is also an authorised dealer of Grado headphones. It is at Woodlands Causeway point in a sh0p call "Stereo". In case you want to know they retail for the same price as MBD. Its a very well kept secret. laugh.gifw00t.gifyes.gif

That's really a well-kept secret. I must have passed by that shop a thousand times without realising it! Wonder why they are so "low profile".

Mackie: hehe.. I only saw the word "stereo" written on the sign outside. laugh.gif

Absolute0: yea, but they set up a little section for Grado headphones, something not done for Sennies or AT or other brand phones.

I'm surpirsed MIB wholesales Grados to a dealer, I prefer to visit Stereo as they look more friendly, both of them must have a treaty to sell at the same price. It never happens when other brands are concern - like AT, Sen and Beyer. I'm impressed with many Sen demo counter, esp the one at Tangs, though never get to try. Does stereo has dedicated hdamp as source?

Well check with MBD if they are an authorized dealer. If they are and you prefer to buy from Stereoelectronics then by all means do so.

i check with the salesperson this afternoon, they confirm that they get direct from MBD. and the Grado sponge replacements are going for $15 a pair.