Sign in to follow this  
Yon

The one stop headphone shop in Singapore?

Hung Bros for the one stop shop? I think they will try to stop you even before you ask something. To me, Hung Bros is as good as viewing a printed catelogue.

I don't think they are that atrocious? You just have to avoid a certain guy (just do a search), and auditions are allowed AFAIK. Besides they carry the largest range of headphones, at least certain brands like Koss that are not easily available elsewhere locally.

I thought so too... until I bought my KSC-50 from Hung and walked down to 1st floor SLS only to find othr shops selling Koss products. whistling.gif

That being the case, you still have to visit SLS to get any Koss cans, and Hung Brothers has the widest selection in that building AFAIK. It's the "one-stop" shop if you get what I mean. But personally I prefer to shop online after I have auditioned the cans.

Hung Bros for the one stop shop? I think they will try to stop you even before you ask something. To me, Hung Bros is as good as viewing a printed catelogue.

I don't think they are that atrocious? You just have to avoid a certain guy (just do a search), and auditions are allowed AFAIK. Besides they carry the largest range of headphones, at least certain brands like Koss that are not easily available elsewhere locally.

LOL. Maybe I am too bad. laugh.gif But Hung bros is too small a shop to avoid "that" certain someone. Well, I must say they do carry a wide range of headphones. Sony, Senns and Beyers. But now, Beyers can be found at Parklane. Senns can be gotten even at Challenger and Sonys, well, Mustafa?? LOL.

I believe the Sony 7506 are out of stock at mustafa. They do have the V6 though. I brought a friend to buy them at $156 abt two mths ago.

Went to Mustafa yesterday, they still got 2 V6s left, didn't see 7506. Just curious, V6 is an old model, why it's still available? Any differences between these 2 cans?

Anyway, I bought it at $156 biggrin.gif I was so happy that I found it, even more excited than last time when I bought my senn, it's made in china though, how about the previous batch?

Thanks everyone here that posted up all the info sony.gif

V6 being so-called pro model (studio etc) and 7506 for general consumers.......only difference is the model no.

I thought it was the reverse? the 7506 being the "pro" version with golden interconnects? the V6 is the mainstream consumer with regular silver interconnects? other than that there is no difference from what i recall.

Yes I recall the difference in material used in the plugs. Anyway it doesn't really matter, they are virtually identical - same housing, drivers, design, etc.

Avoid the mustache man. From what I've heard, go for the ladies. LOL. They're much friendlier.

I just did a search which echoes idkfa's advice.

Edited by Absolute0

I thought it was the reverse? the 7506 being the "pro" version with golden interconnects? the V6 is the mainstream consumer with regular silver interconnects? other than that there is no difference from what i recall.

I confirm V6 is the pro version as it has "Studio Monitor" printed on the headband.

Edited by Mackie

Went to Hung bro today.....

Female saleperson was ok, old mustache man was ok too but the middle age mustache man was so friendly. Sennheiser prices are normal, AudioTechnica and AKG are more expensive than some other shops, other brands not so sure.... maybe need to bargin for discount.

Next week maybe go parklane.