matbon0013

What are you listening to NOW!

Mackie, The Cure-Mixed Up

Collection of their remixes up till (1990)

The Bass Guitar work on this is simply awesome, IMO

Edited by matbon0013

My fav track from that album is Lovesong.

BLUR

BLUR.jpg

You mean black CD-R copy of the Mirror Conspiracy & Tenacious D or this copy Blur CD? So far I couldn't tell a difference but these two are not exactly audiophile quality recordings & I have yet to try burning on EAC with lame encoding. I'm tempted to copy my cheiftains CD but I wouldn't need a spare copy.

New Blur CD is raw, powerful & as always wierd. Not for kicking back, more for kickin'! Although not in the headbanger sense. Blur has always made good sounding CDs. In fact alot better than their nemesis Oasis who tend to make their recordings sound older (aka later Beatles) but without the analog goodness. Shrill & coarse. If it weren't for their catchy tunes...

More tests required on the Black CD-R, burning on EAC + LAME encoding next. Need to find a suitable irreplaceable CD 1st. $0.99/CD-R is still money man!

N@z, let us know your findings. if there's not much difference between EAC black cd-rs and normal cd-rs then I would just skip all the tedious steps wink.gif

Sure, that'll be my next project after the Meta Vs PCII comparo. Now back to your regular scheduled programming.