matbon0013

What are you listening to NOW!

jacj6049 mentioned he is looking for Geinoh Yamashirogumi (芸能山城組 the maker of "Akira - Soundtrack")

- Ecophony Rinne (輪廻交響曲) CD during the meet.

I happen to have one and I used to use this CD for audition Hi-Fi system years ago.

this is a very Hi-Fi & errie sounding CD. you'll felt like that's "someone" dragging with chain passing from your left to right ....very scary.... :wacko:

extract from "Far Side Music" -

From 1986, Ecophony Rinne, (Reincarnated Orchestra) is a concept album in four movements based on the eternal cycles of birth, death and rebirth. This landmark recording saw the group fuse the traditional music of different cultures into a hi-tech wall of sound. Created by over 200 performers the music has a distincly East Asian flavour- Japanese shomyo type buddhist chants, Japanese drums, Balinese gamelan, Noh music, Tibetan percussion, together with synthesizers adding dynamic and dramatic effects.

http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?release=728756

Edited by kidult

Guest jacj6049

YES!!tat's it!!!haven try it wit headphone!!!i think i'll go sembawang music store to check wherether got stock not?kidult,so do ya think still got chance to buy it?n where do ya suggest i should give it a try?

50 Cent - Curtis

IPB Image

Edited by jojo_b2

Guest jacj6049

M jackson-beat it

led zeppelin-thank you

montell jordon-this is how we do it

beastie boy-intergalactic

outkast-speed ballin

within temptation-frozen

U2 - The Best of 1980-1990

IPB Image