ablaze

I'm gettin married

I gotta admit. ever since I got started a while back, I've been 'dating' so many, and changing so many within such a short time, far more (at least far more quickly) than perhaps anyone else here. Each time I meet someone, its always fun in the beginning, but my attention span is short. it doesn't take me long to find something that nags me to no end, or the initial 'wow' just goes away. and YET, amongst the many. there has been just one...one thats captivated my heart so thoroughly. Just a lil while ago, I made up my mind to get rid of 'her' for good, and go for something completely different, bored as I was with the many that I've been thru, lumping her together with all the rest. But just today, she came back to me. and boy..from the first second I held her, I KNEW. this was it. Sure, she's not perfect, but she felt totally RIGHT for me. My ears just went "ahhhhhhh" the instant we were reconciled. Everything sounded and just felt "RIGHT". All the things I looked for in the others was right here! why was I looking elsewhere? why did I pretend that I could settle for any less? How could I have been intolerant of her slight quirks, choosing to give her up, for her small faults? what was I thinking??!

hence. today I knew. She was 'the one'. Nobody else could replace her. She wasn't perfect, but nobody else was just more right for me. and..... I'm a happy man yes.gifwub.gif

Obviously you are talking about the Sony MDR-CD3000.

You fooled me with that heading though!

I thought u r really getting married man ablaze!!! was wrapping an angpao for u already blink.gif

lol!! anyway congratz that u've made up your mind and settle with your 'partner'

so.. how many kids r u all gonna have lol.giflol.gif !!!!

biggrin.gif sorry guy. I really wanted to let you have them. and settle for something cheaper, and just be done. but when the postman surprised me this morning, and I got them. Once I put them on, I INSTANTLY went "ahhhhhhhhh". It just felt so right for me ok. not going to give them up again! neva! biggrin.gif

anyway just wondering where u get that from.. u seem to have alot of lobang for cd3k heeheheh tongue.gif

maybe you want to tell us which agency u went to? we also want to get married lehh lol.giflol.gif

hahaha.. so I was right afterall.. I knew the cd3k is for you.. I've noticed that you had been switching cans very quickly and that cd3k stayed the longest with you happy.gif

You are a happy man now blaze!! kicking.gif

This is border line isn't it! Messes with the mind of a moderator, not good! In theory it is General since it is non technical.

Edited by N@Z

anyway just wondering where u get that from.. u seem to have alot of lobang for cd3k heeheheh tongue.gif

maybe you want to tell us which agency u went to? we also want to get married lehh lol.giflol.gif

there's one on ebay just closing. oh wait. it just closed. and somebody bid quite high for it too.

do a monitor of http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?M...=d&BasicSearch=

and keep a sharp eye on the head-fi forums wink.gif

will do mate. Maybe in the future you can help me with the bidding as I don't have credit card. I did try to sign up but I failed short in that dry.gif

This is border line isn't it! Messes with the mind of a moderator, not good! In theory it is General since it is non technical.

its obviously about my love story with my CD3000s. misleading title thats all wink.gif

oh yeah and I notice those ebay's cd3000 seller all put 'ship to US only'

how ah wacko.gif

email them and try your luck..thats what I usually do. if not, just wait on head-fi sellers lah. usually nicer there

Try making ani inquiry, sometime if you use instant online payment they will consider. Unless they put strictly NO international bidders.