ablaze

I'm gettin married

Yeah must be really affordable. Retail prices are a wallet killer man!

When ablaze does get married, all us SG Headphoners will have to put on our headphones and use the headphone cable as a tie. Best men will have no problems with which side of the family do you come from - the Beyer, Senn, Akg or the AT, Sony, Grado LOL.

Stax will be the one that objects to the matrimony when the question is asked!

When ablaze does get married, all us SG Headphoners will have to put on our headphones and use the headphone cable as a tie. Best men will have no problems with which side of the family do you come from - the Beyer, Senn, Akg or the AT, Sony, Grado LOL.

HAHAHA hilarious man Rameish biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

i'm afraid me and many others like N@z won't be able to get married since we have so many gfs around to accompany us. sure they are expensive to maintain but you'll get sick of 1 after sometime. add some spice to your love life! yes.gif

Hehehe, no comment but I like the way you think!

oh yea blaze, if you ever do get tired of your wife(maybe coz she nags alot and gives you pissy face tongue.gif )

you can always bring 'her' to me ... I might be interested to wed her lol.gif :lol !!!

this is getting crazy wacko.gif .. oh I better stop

Edited by Guyferd

why did you sell those CD3k to me ablaze? not that I'm complaining as I know I have a great pair of phones. smile.gif

In keeping with the thread title, I translate jarthel's question, "why did you divorce the CD3K". innocent.gif

why did you sell those CD3k to me ablaze? not that I'm complaining as I know I have a great pair of phones. smile.gif

hey jarthel. you're with my "ex" now. do take care of her wink.gif

why, you ask? I was a fool. I believed for a second there that after my rendezvous with the Staxes, I'd be happy enough, having tried all the different flavours, that I could settle down with something less, like the Sony 7506s. I was a fool rolleyes.gif didn't take very long to realise I could live with no other..biggrin.gif

hahaha at least he has settled with cd3000

he's a lucky guy.. free from all the 'upgradeities' already..

unlike people like myself.. who are always tempted to join the 'dark side' biggrin.gif

oh wait.. I am already in the dark side lol.giflol.gif !!