ablaze

I'm gettin married

actually what I do is to quote my head-fi feedback thread. (which is quite impressive tongue.gif) thats how I got these. initially the seller told me he wouldn't sell overseas cause ebay doesn't cover for fraud to international buyers. but he relented after I showed him my feedback hehe.

oooh!! nice trick!

It's a pity why sony doesn't market the cd3000 here though.. I guess they should have done it. hmpphhhh no.gif

yknow, back to topic,

I noticed something today. If I place the cups of the Sonys higher (ie. my ears are lower), its a LOT brighter than if it were sitting lower down, (ie. my ears are higher up within the cups). I wonder if this's why some people find them ear-bleedingly bright, whilst others find them not so.

oooh!! nice trick!

It's a pity why sony doesn't market the cd3000 here though.. I guess they should have done it. hmpphhhh no.gif

ask Rameish to bring in biggrin.gif

Could always get ablaze to geet it for you!

huh? I love to place my hp abit more front(low?) . I used to do this to the beyer.. sounds nicer to me and more comfy smile.gif

eh ot: how's the price in audiocubes? 379 is it including shipping or no? how much is the shipping to spore roughly?

hahaha.. yeah... I wonder.. actually if they do bring in, sure will sell quite well.

Maybe they should have something like we special order. Then the sony japan will ship, we pay accordingly biggrin.gif

n@z: rite... blaze ? lol.gif

huh? I love to place my hp abit more front(low?) . I used to do this to the beyer.. sounds nicer to me and more comfy smile.gif

eh ot: how's the price in audiocubes? 379 is it including shipping or no? how much is the shipping to spore roughly?

well different headphones will respond differently to diff positions. I'm just speaking for the CD3Ks lah..

shipping's $20+ USD I think. so total's about $400USD sleep.gif

woah.. killer price. I think if got contact in japan is the best lah.. lol, sure can get way cheaper laugh.gif

not THAT much cheaper. the price I offered you last time was cheaper than you could ever get already.. rolleyes.gif

anyway, did you guys know that I was the one who first asked Kohn at audiocubes to put the CD3000s up on their site? before I enquired a long time back, it wasn't even on their page! heh. too bad they didn't offer me any discout ppth.gif

Huh? Now that is something I don't know..

great! so you are the man behind the cd3k's appearance. Why don't you try writing to kohn and asking him for a new cd3k, with discount ? biggrin.gif

Maybe can sell me after that ehhehehe....

Agree.. actually your price's good .

Yeah man! He should offer you one on cost price alone for all the business you gave him!

hehhehe.. actually not bad leh

skali he really give it to u at his cost price

hmm wub.gif