ablaze

How's the new forum?

We never seem to be online all at the same time so the bandwidth is never stretched at all. As it is I am using Safari (mac) browser & have the main forum & sub forums tabbed in 3 with also my control panel, head-fi & a spare tab for miscellaney open at the same time. Works fine for this moderator.

just now it had the same problem as cryophillia before. cannot be found. the main page had the apache page stating that it is installed.

Yeah, there was a glitch that started at 7:43pm. Retried a few minutes ago & I physically had to close & reopen the browser then did I finally get access.

I can't say as I was entertaining guests until the time I finally logged on so it might have been intermittent since zen logged on around after 9pm.

It just went down just now from 6:30 to 7:15 pm (sg time)

it says don't know what the user installed apache server.. then when I refresh.. 404 page error or something..

It seemed ok around that time for me though.

incredibly fast for me.

good choice, this host. biggrin.gif

Day before I seemed to get little glitches when posting replies. It stops half way & I have to reload the page from the previous page & I see my in post half sentence. Ended up having to edit my messages. Last night was no problem at all, infact super fast!

It happened twice this morning when refreshing needed, but still took some time before the pointed webpage came live again. Other than that, usual responses are fast and accurate. wink.gif