Sign in to follow this  
Deinel

HF-1

i shall not view this thread...

i shall not view this thread..

i shall not view this thread...

noooooo

oh no my credit card is moving out of the wallet by itself..

yucky.gifohmy.gif

*click click..* - logging on to TTVJ....

mellow.gif

Those interested in getting a piece of the John Grado-autographed box (with HF-1 included as a bonus tongue.gif ) can PM me. My friend is getting one and he's seeking people to share shipping.

wow! mine arrived yesterday but i had to collect it from singpost cause it was too big to fit into my mail box. I think mine was 142, cause i did not really bother checking the number.

Hmm, i still found my HD650 to be the headphones I would be using most of the times over the HF-1 after some listening...

Those interested in getting a piece of the John Grado-autographed box (with HF-1 included as a bonus tongue.gif ) can PM me. My friend is getting one and he's seeking people to share shipping.

Just a bump.

Anw for those of you who wish to sell your HF-1's, my friend said he's willing to pay whatever you paid for them.

what are those, scratches?

Scratches ya loh deep one also. mad.gif only at the bottom part of the cups. ppth.gif

This seems to come with all Grados. My SR-60 and 2 other people's ones I know also have those at the bottom.

i think EVERY plastic grado cup will have the mark.

it's where the cups breaks off from the production parts, i don't know what it's called, but if you've build some tamiya cars you'd know what i'm talking about smile.gif

How bout 1000?? hehe

If you can produce proof that that's what you paid for them, he'd gladly oblige...