Sign in to follow this  
azeroth

Recommendations For a Mid Priced Headphones

I was wondering if the price of HD650 can nego or not in HungBros or other resellers...the price still remain @ $690 -.-

Futura, check with Mackie, he is able to obtain hd650 at a more attractive price than what local dealers offer, pm him and see whether he can get hold of any.

hi guys, an interesting thought crossed my mind when reading through this thread.

is there any difference from connecting my cdp to my diy preamp through the rca or through the headphones out socket? i am more concerned about sound quality. because now thinking whether to use 1/4 sockets or rca sockets.

Futura, check with Mackie, he is able to obtain hd650 at a more attractive price than what local dealers offer, pm him and see whether he can get hold of any.

What's the more attractive price then? If its something like the usual 300ish price in the states, then its pretty worth it imo....But there's no local warranty right?

with more people buying stuffs across boundaries, warranty is no more an issue, and regards to headphone, how wrong can it be?I even know of studio guys who buys their electronics from overseas, the saving is good enough rolleyes.gif

with more people buying stuffs across boundaries, warranty is no more an issue, and regards to headphone, how wrong can it be?I even know of studio guys who buys their electronics from overseas, the saving is good enough rolleyes.gif

Darn! I love your avatar! hehehehe....(stephen chow giggles)

I guess so.... tongue.gif Afterall, I bought quite a few of my cans overseas as well....