Sign in to follow this  
Rameish

Sennheiser HD-530 MkII

Rameish, you might be right. to quote from the offical spec page: http://www.sel.sony.com/SEL/consumer/ss5/h...000_specs.shtml

unique earpad design uses a collagen-like material for a natural feeling of comfort

hey what the heck man. if thats not real leather, I'd still take it any day over any of the other materials. 'cept maybe velour biggrin.gif

now.. which is the most comfortable phone?

My take :

Audio technica wing support + velour! unbeatable.

I think AT's wing is a great innovative design. When I use my friend's AT-AD7.. it feels sooo light. Almost as if zero kg is resting on your head.

eh but hold on, which will do better? velour or lamb's ass ? biggrin.gif

now that the thread has gone way OT, i will express some of my views. i think the ass i mean leather might be better. rolleyes.gif velour is too warm for extended listening. i prefer cool ears. that said, AKG 501 has a unique material. althought its not absolutely comfy, its fits nice enough and doesn't get hot after sometime.

Interesting, I have the opposite effect. Velour 'feels' cooler to me, maybe psychological as sweat stays on the pleather, leather, simulates, whaeverrrrr... wacko.gif & that irritates me. The only skin I wanna feel... ok let's not go there! whistling.gif o

Edited by N@Z