Sign in to follow this  
bpribadi

ATH-CK7 >>Forged Titanium Body<<

QUOTE (ahdui @ Mar 2 2006, 12:32 AM)

heady : at shaw towers. im afraid its the last pair, but no harm trying out few days later or so, i guess they might get in more of it.

Thanks ahdui, already got a pair but heard good things about Jade Gift so many times, so must remember this lobang.

The one in Tampiness (forgot, either tampiness mall or century) waybe more convenience for you wink.gif

The one in Tampiness (forgot, either tampiness mall or century) waybe more convenience for you wink.gif

Thanks Bram. You know what, I have never seen this shop before in Tampines, any clue where? Eg. what shops are nearby.

QUOTE (ahdui @ Mar 2 2006, 12:32 AM)

heady : at shaw towers. im afraid its the last pair, but no harm trying out few days later or so, i guess they might get in more of it.

Thanks ahdui, already got a pair but heard good things about Jade Gift so many times, so must remember this lobang.

Its in Tampines Century Sq, the boss plum wear specs, friendly chap, bought a sony radio from him before. biggrin.gif

Its in Tampines Century Sq, the boss plum wear specs, friendly chap, bought a sony radio from him before. biggrin.gif

Thanks.

Hmm, the CK7 on the Pimeta from my Panasonic CDP line-out is real eye (ear?) opener. The sound stage opens up even more, the midrange clearer and the bass is deeper and cleaner. I can even hear the drums kit have different pitch and are located in different space. Wow! This is what music should sound like.

Never tried it amped before because it is already very efficient. As it is, my Pimeta is a little too loud almost after turning on. My Pimeta has gain of 6.

I have found that phones which do not reproduce good quality sound do not sound better when amped. Hence my initial disappointment with the Pimeta when I had only my old Senns 490.

I take back my reservations about the CK7 missing something from the music. My bad for not trying it with my Pimeta. Enjoying my music headphone.gif

Edited by heady

Not sure how true it is, but I heard that HJE70 is just a 're-housed' HJE50, so they sounded similar (supposed to share same driver), with HJE70 cost about 3.5x HJE50 for the aluminium housing.

Well, anyway, I would be interested to test HJE70 as well  happy.gif

I wouldn't be surprised. The two sound very similar to me, except that the 50s are a bit warmer with a slightly more pronounced bass, and the 70s sounding a bit clearer and sharper.

err newbie here, where can i buy this audio technica CK7 in singapore? and how does it cost? thx

Edited by totonk

ya forgot to inform u guys sorry, when i was looking for bi-flanges, i saw the last pc of ck7 sold off at hung bros last week.

looks like u can only count on stereo electronics to get them in again lol.

Edited by ahdui