Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

The Never Ending or Not Related Thread

Darn I need a good powercord soon... wonder how much improvement it will yield biggrin.gif

The smart ones always have the word 'teen' in their age.

damn! mad.gif i feel the threat... dry.gif , they are my love enemies....I must think of something... ph34r.gif

Opps really .... hee hee ... that good man how much is the improvement ... QQQ but listening at the sound in nicer .. hee hee .. maybe is the time we are most relax in .... tongue.gifinnocent.gif

Moderator edit:

Default, please read the rules of this particular thread. The very first post on the first page.

Newbies note: The name of the game is, you are forbidden to post threads that are directly/indirectly related to the previous posts. Hence the title of the thread.

In this case N3w_Typ3 posted something related to the post above therefore you are not allowed to make any post until the next page i.e. pg. 42. Should you do so before then you posts will be automatically deleted.

Edited by N@Z

hm....school have music nites for all pop and rock non-stop for 6 hours....cool...too bad i'm not a basshead...coz i reckon it would be very noisy there....i dun like to be feeling like in disco smile.gif

My incubation period is over and thankfully without mishaps, partially a result of my chicken pox vaccinations. happy.gif

i'm awaken!!!i'm enlighten. nothing means much to me now yes.gif

the heavy rain cum thunder strike me up from deep sleep happy.gif

We lost this Saturday's badminton game but still through to the semi-finals. Still in with a chance for 2nd runner up.