Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

The Never Ending or Not Related Thread

I can't believe my luck! I have been stress free for the past 2 days. I hope I didn't jinx it by mentioning it. Touch wood! Touch Wood! Where's the RS-1 & W100!

OK, I've enjoyed my recent trip very much + some new discoveries in the headamp world - Cayin has redesign a couple of their integrated tube amps to include a headphone outlet eg. MT12. Finally got the opportunity to listen to the infamous ATC speakers + Xindak SACD combo in China & "WOW" what a revelation! wub.gif

If only I can bring back more stuff this time, I would have bought me some SACD player n speakers. laugh.gif

Sadly they only allowed 20kg a person for flying coach and I've exceeded my weight by 300%. rolleyes.gif

Cool .... man ... my chem .... 'O' .... wahahah a!! am i crazy ?? no.gifno.gifno.gifno.giflol.giflol.gif

tomorrow the the plug will be inserted on my cdp.

What will happen? ohmy.gifohmy.gif

wahaha a.... so filling dinner ..... wub.gif blues was there tooo !!!! tongue.giflaugh.gifhappy.gif

WAHhaa .. another D-777 on sales !!! no.gif

The RS CD-Rom catalog only works for PC format. It involved a very tedious installation process & alot of memory if it is installed on the HD. Give me a good old fashioned catalog anytime.

meeting mackie today !! w00t.gif arr i need to go back to school Today !! Darn !!!! no.gifno.gifhammer.gif

Edited by N3w_Typ3

WT*!

I dreamt n@z was selling his beloved rs-1 blink.gifwacko.gif

and also that I had physics exam tomolo and I hadn't studied!

What a weird dream! wacko.gifwacko.gif My exam is just over! sleep.gif

Mod edit:

I haven't been following this very well. You are already in default here, see the first post at the top of this page RS-1. The rest of your post will be deleted, you know the drill.

Edited by N@Z

Cool cool cool ..... hope my cds comes soon !!!!! wub.gifwub.gifwub.giflaugh.gifhappy.gif

haiz !! burning in my Dt 880 !! need more burn in time ... to improve !!!!! no.gifno.gif

Arr .... late man .. i am still watching my anime !! lol.giflol.gif

Yammies mix-vegi with porridge tongue.gif