Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

The Never Ending or Not Related Thread

My best friend is going to Dubai for 3 years to be a stewardess for Emirates Airlines... this is so sad...gonna miss her. Will be sending her off tonite. unsure.gif

O.o great .... cds importing to Singapore are really limited ... how come .... why .... sianz hammer.gifhammer.gifhammer.gif

Edited by N3w_Typ3

Woo ... today my area rain ... it feels so cool .... man ... the weather is too hot lately... la .. please rain a little BUT DONT FLOOD again !!! ( some places ) lol.giflol.gif

I don't have anything to write here. biggrin.gif So, I write "I don't have anything to write here".

Woo too much chocolate lately .. !!! innocent.gif

This Sunday I have project work discussion.. gotta come up with all the research materials on 'declining birthrate in Singapore'.

It's counted for uni admission.. 10% ohmy.gif !!

But the deadline is not so soon.. I think around october tongue.gif

The Qn is:

Identify an aspect of society in Singapore that is changing. Propose a course of action to change this development.

Wonder if the topic chosen will make a good project tongue.gif

The reason why we chose it is because it's easy to get first hand information from surveys, interviews. Also, statistics are pretty much available off the govt webbie. Anything else that I missed out? w00t.gif

However the 'propose the action' part .. is quite tough.. as we're not supposed to mention what have already taken place like giving incentives, etc. hrm..

If anyone has any idea what to include for this project/pointers to give, please pm me.. thanks! much appreciated!!

another 12 hrs to my Dynamics Paper.

An exam on a SATURDAY AFTERNOON!

anyway, i screwed my electronics paper... pretty muxh said for this academic year. Just hope that i wont be the oldest graduate this school ever encounter innocent.gif

ah...dun even know tat Heroes is not a bad game to play. Once i started i cant stop...though it's like a bit not of my favourite..but still worth a play

Woo ....it is very enjoyable to spent times chatting with people... over hobbies we have in common also the BEST time to learn some knowledge But JUST sometimes .... !!! innocent.gifinnocent.gif

Edited by N3w_Typ3

no.gifno.gif NO MORE portable SEtUp on the MOVE for me ..!! no.gifno.gif

Weekend BBQ "Meat" report please c/w photos. Hehehe!

hope the discipline teacher won't see me tml... wacko.gif ..

was trying to run away with my longer-than-accepted hair lol.giflol.gifppth.gif

I just noticed that when logged on to SGH, there is a little headphone icon to the left of the address bar URL! Cute!

my cyber-30 box.. here I come... tongue.gif