Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

The Never Ending or Not Related Thread

listening to the mdr-e888... I used to own this at one point in time but sold it...

very good earphone.. and definitely has that same warm sound like the cd1700.. biocellulose driver? unsure.gif

w00t.gif

Arr got my cds back happy can listen to them again at night Before i DrEamZ wub.gif

anyone is still awake? tongue.gif

man i am triedZ! happy.gif

I didn't wake up for my GP test last saturday and had to cock up some stupid excuse..

the teacher said she'll look into that panic.gif

O.o My GODDD .... i am into kamen Rider now... all thanks to our cool friend above .. w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.giflol.giflaugh.gif

Mod edit:

Edited by N@Z

By looking at the reply threads of this page, I'm starting to like Anime....but preferably "Adult" Anime. tongue.giflol.gif

Mod edit:

Default see above.

Edited by N@Z

hur hur for the record, my discman lasted me 2 hours.. (several days of usage) .. not too bad considering the last time my iriver died between 45 minutes on fully charged 1300 NiMh GP batteries.

Now using the 2300.. hee... later will try to add batteries to the external pack.. should extend the life to about 4 hrs! w00t.gifw00t.gif

actually those who said sleeping with etys is dangerous is bull5h*tting...

I slept with them yesterday and when I woke up the etys are on the bed not on my ears anymore yes.gif

Mod edit:

See 1st post top of the page.

Edited by N@Z

New opera browser version 7.50! Damn fast! Of couse still nothing compared to mac browsers...

Made an amazing discovery during the weekend.....hint? Still running in.............