aaron-xp

Shure E2

ck7 to me still lacks when compare to my other favourite e2c lol

but on the other hand its a much better IEM over ep-630,mdr-ex51,lmx-e630

Its about $160-$180. $160 a bit hard to find. Pay a bit more and get the UM1 from Stereo. Worth it.

http://www.sgheadphones.net/index.php?showtopic=4607

$189 for UM1 is quite reasonable and still got discounts.

$189 for the UM-1? It seems to cost much more elsewhere. tongue.gif

Other than foam tips, do they come with the other silicon/rubber tips?

In the package, there are 2 pairs of standard complys and 2 pairs of short complys. No other rubber tips included. If you buy from earphonesolutions.com, they give you a pair of triflange free. But its in USA and gotta pay shipping.

Ety triflange and shure soft flex comes in packs of 5 pairs. You might want to share with other ppl who got the westones.

I got 1 last pair of Ety triflange left. Let me know if you want.

Stereo: Actually you can consider splitting up the 5 pairs and create your own sample tip pack. headphone.gif

Soft flex got 5 pairs and 3 sizes

Clear flex got 5 pairs and 3 sizes

Ety triflange also 5 pairs.

Yellow foams also 5 pairs per pack.

Ety triflange and shure soft flex comes in packs of 5 pairs.

Ety triflange does not come with a stem, unlike the Shure triflange, so I shouldn't use it on the UM1, right? (unless I am making it into a Biflange by cutting, something which I am not too confident about)

You might want to share with other ppl who got the westones.

Err... I am a student, and I doubt anyone I know of buys westones, except you guys at SGheadphones (knowing that most students don't really care about how the are listening, just what they are listening to, using the 'hip' iPod tongue.gif )

I got 1 last pair of Ety triflange left. Let me know if you want.

Thanks, but I don't think so. May choose to buy a shure triflange. happy.gif

im also a student using the UM1.

i bought the Shure Tri-Flange and converted it into the Bi-flange. The sound of the Bi-flange works much better than the Tri, and better than the Shure Soft Fleexe.

I like the UM1 for it's musicality and it's balanced and accurate sound production compared to my previous e3c.

my 2 cents.

I like the UM1 for it's musicality and it's balanced and accurate sound production compared to my previous e3c.

Wow, if that is so, all the more I should get it. wink.gif

I was thinking of getting the Shure e4c But i dunnoe if to get it online or right here in Singapore(Best if cheap laugh.gif )Btw i was thinking of selling my wireless Headphone XP Creative's Bluetooth Headphones CB2530 Ani buyers? happy.gif

I was thinking of getting the Shure e4c But i dunnoe if to get it online or right here in Singapore(Best if cheap laugh.gif )Btw i was thinking of selling my wireless Headphone XP Creative's Bluetooth Headphones CB2530 Ani buyers? happy.gif

Shouldn't that be in classifieds? tongue.gif

Bought the UM1 finally. Sounds much "bigger" and clearer that the EP-630. However, I can sometimes hear the spinning of the CD when used on the CD player. Never mind though, will use it mostly for my Zen Micro.

EDIT: The spinning is only heard on my old classical music CD.

Edited by aaron-xp

Yes, dynamic drivers need to be burnt in. So far, the only kinds of burn in that take place in armature drivers are mental burn-in, and supposedly cable burn-in (better current flow, supposedly) which I'm a bit skeptical of.

Guest narutiment

does the um1 have smthing like earguard or wax like wat the shure e2c has? tat is quite troublesome man!

Guest narutiment
If you clean your ears every day, I don't think you'll need to worry so much.

haha..ya i do.. but is not like shure e4c and above ones rite? those without the need to change the earwax.