N@Z

Proposal for new SGH Meet date

What date do you prefer or propose  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As the title suggest, I'm proposing the dates as per my preference being the furthest away! It's never too early to plan things. That way we can arrange a proper venue. By 'we' I mean you guys, I wish I could assist in some way, unless you guys are all proposing to come here instead!

Hopefully by then I/we have new toys to share.

Thanks. Please vote Mackie.

I intentionally didn't vote as my preference is between late Oct 2003 to early Jan 2004 so that other people can have an option to suit their needs.

Late oct 2003.

This one seems to be leading so far.. with 3 votes

hehe.. I can't have it during holiday or after the holiday, although there is a possibility that I will be back here in january.

late october would be nice.

by then, i think i should have some new toys (not new to u guys)

headphone.gif

I voted prior to posting my comment, Naz.

Whoops sorry I haven't put a null vote so I couldn't see it sorry, silly me! blush.gif

N@z, is later november possible?

adhoc, me and whoever out there taking the O, A and N level exams would have probably finished our exams by then

October is also fine with me though happy.gif

It should be ok, I spoke with Mat & he prefers well before christmas too as he will be away. It all depends also on my wife when she plans to go she prefers end of the year to new year.

yeah.. just nice what

come here like end nov, then holiday here for 1 month plus la laugh.gif

Heh! I don't think my boss or staff will be too pleased with that! We'll see how others vote on it.

Yes what would their preference be? Please vote & post your comments. It's only fair you guys come along. I think iconic is getting some new stuff.

I just check my calendar & I seem to have made a boo boo! October to November is a no no due to the Ramadhan fasting month & subsequently the celebrations. Since Xmas is not convenient for most. How about after New Year 2004? The only other option is earlier before the fasting month. Sorry about that, my bad.