N@Z

Proposal for new SGH Meet date

What date do you prefer or propose  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

some of us will be having exams in october/early november.

how??

Edited by adhoc

hey, N@z. I am okay with after new year. I have a feeling I will be coming back mellow.gif

rameish,

after my a's will be ns liao.. not sure if i can make it then.. no.gif

no worry lah aaron,

firefox also in the army what but he could attend our recent meet on saturday. Most probably the meet will also be during weekend.

I don't really fancy the meet too. You can't really audition stuffs. It's more of like get-to-know session. If you want to audition the stuffs seriously, need a quiet environment and possible aircon on cool.gif

well well..let's see lah..

it's too early to decide now..

I mean.. now it's only end of june. Isn't it too early to propose the next meet?(which is going to be in like 6 months time.. rolleyes.gif )

nothing is confirmed yet guys, so keep cool yeah wink.gif

If we arrange a proper one at a proper place my concern is that we might have to make early reservations just in case all the venues are fully booked being so close to celebrations & all.

Yeah I think although the Meet will be geared towards the 'show & tell' of our 'toys' my major reason for going also is to meet up with all the fellow headphone geeks... I mean cool dudes! laugh.gif Have chit chat, smoke some stogies with Rameish, et al.

Bump...

What is the general concensus now? Oct or after X-mas?

Discussed the matter with my wife, possible trip either in early August (which is too soon for me & it will be a short trip, tight schedule ) or after 2nd week of October (13th to 22nd tentatively).