Sign in to follow this  
ablaze

I'm not proud to be Singaporean

We are not the only ones......in fact, IMHO, Japanese are by and large more courteous and orderly....I give them pole position in Asia. Would U believe me if I were to tell U that Japanese follow an invisible direction/guide path and avoid bumping to head on pedestrians despite the crowded streets?

Shifting the scene to the local front, I remember libraries are as quiet as the night. Experience after my return from overseas was a culture shock......they are noisy as fish markets! This says a lot about degrading social etiquette.

Edited by Mackie

when i was in singapore, the people there are pretty nice, no kiasu except my friend laugh.gif

but yeah, heard stories of people in cinemas not turning off their phone and actually talking in the cinema, didn't happen to me though smile.gif

Why does all the bad things happen around me? All these things being described I have experienced. Recently during the HULK Movie, just like that only worse there were two teenagers next to me chatting away doing a running commentary of the movie... ARRGGGH!!!! Don't make me angry! You wouldn't like me when I'm angry!!! How apt! mad

N@z... now wrong diet issue issit? innocent.gif

when i was in singapore, the people there are pretty nice, no kiasu except my friend laugh.gif

but yeah, heard stories of people in cinemas not turning off their phone and actually talking in the cinema, didn't happen to me though smile.gif

One reason I own a home theatre system is because I have ass luck (pardon my french)........kept encountering talkative patrons near me and beepers/mobile phones ringing off my sitting area. I'm jinxed!

Ahhh... sometimes you can be profound!

This place is better than HWZ!

luckily not many kiddies(maybe none) like this hobby, if not here will be infested with them too.

hehe

no hard feelings wink.gif

hey hey who talked behind my back? mad.gif

me box.gif ablaze

lol.giflol.gif !!!!

MAT .. hammer.gifhammer.gifhammer.gif take this!! lol.gif

u and ablaze are gang

u orang , orang jahat mad.gifmad.gif

Edited by Guyferd