Sign in to follow this  
haxyer

MO: little dot 2+

i will transfer the money first thing in the morning tomorrow

Ok! Those din pay, leave them out. :bash:

Pls update us here on the status. Like when you place the order, make payment, ship date and arrival. Also collection details.

Thanks for organising this MO. :beer:

okmeng like disappear liao but mimi now is at other countries so i will help him pay first. only left 1 guy

okmeng like disappear liao but mimi now is at other countries so i will help him pay first. only left 1 guy

Since he disappear, lets go ahead without him then. We can't be waiting for one person rite? Drag down more than 20 persons you know.

So who is the one who has not paid up yet?

:angry:

Haxyer

Sorry, I will do it later ... my hp no. just changed. Can't activative the one-time-pin to add your account.

Will do it ASAP.

By the way, Haxyer could you provide the details of the contact address and the shipping address to where to send the amp to repair should the unit be faulty or spoilt.

ok guys i just came back from ICBC remittance centre. money has been sent. i going to go msg mr yang to order now

ok guys i just came back from ICBC remittance centre. money has been sent. i going to go msg mr yang to order now

Thanks for the update. Its a little funny that you send money first before ordering. I thought order first then send money. :P

speedknight: This MO is over I guess but you can organise the next one if you want.

ya order first but some people changed their order so must update him again.

speed knight what u wanna buy ?