Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

Movies you've watched

Bruce Almighty

Can't wait to see Jim Cary do his thing!

Watched Matrix Revolutions last night... without giving away the plit, I felt it is not as good as the previous ones. To me it is like as the series progressed the story got more mundane & mundane. Even the brief presence of Monica Belluci didn't even make it worthwhile LOL! She didn't look as good as in Reloaded this time, although her 'assets' did protude out more than before! Something to look out for for those who haven't seen it yet, there were a few details that I noticed (I must have been bored) during the movie, when Noe was meeting the Oracle the Marlboro (reds) cigarette box's top was open & closed every time the scene swappped between them. The scene before Neo & Trinity took off for the machine city, the 'plug' behind Neo was not behind his neck. Highlight of the movie for me is the battle in Zion, amazing special effects & the fight scene between Neo & Mr Smith, his ramblings are fun. The flying superman bit was ppth.gif & again the special effects are cool.

Looking forward to the new Scary Movie 3! I see alot of famous names in the line up. The movie's parodies this time will be on Lords of The Ring, Signs, 8 mile high & Reloaded! Loony Toones the movie coming too, what next!

Zatoichi, the blind swordsman series of movies made in the 1960's.

Amazingly enough this was the very FIRST japanese movie to feature an anti-hero, the type who is an outcast and cursed to be a wanderer and who helps the poor and disadvantaged. It was the first movie that broke the mould of the dashing hero. I reckon that this would be the movie that inspired all the other movies and anime's featuring the heroes to wanderers and reluctant heroes.

I must say that the movie series is actually very bloody brilliant and very captivating which is an amazing feat considering it was created 40 years ago! There were 26 movies created and many more tv series episodes! My friend let me watch a few movies on dvd last night and i was HOOKED big time! If i had the time i would have watched all the movies that he had...

Just wanted to give u guys a head up at this highly likely overlooked japanese classic!

Watched Brother Bear with my son. He seems to like teddy bears alot. Story is ok not as good as say anything from Pixar. Incidently they are making a new movie (Contrary to Pixar's claim thet they will stop doing anymore animations after Finding Nemo) I think it's called The Incredibles. Here are the teasers.

L blink.gif ny T blink.gif ns

Just came back from bringing my son. The movie was ladened with old cliches from the cartoon series. A little lame but the kids seems to like it. I nearly fell asleep with boredom!

well yer kids arent old enough to know that the movie is full of cliches from the cartoons that we have been watching for donkey years hahaha

Incidently they are making a new movie (Contrary to Pixar's claim thet they will stop doing anymore animations after Finding Nemo) I think it's called The Incredibles. Here are the teasers.

Oh yes! A short scene...longer than a trailer.........is included in "Finding Nemo" dvd and it's hilarious!!!!!

Just watched the DVD of the infamous "Irreversible" starring Monica Bellucci.

Wow what a movie, and I know now why they created such a ruckus at Cannes.

Also a "no-brainer" movie, Jackass the movie - a spin-off from MTV, one of the those movie to kill time watching stupid people performing dim-witted things. cool.gif