Sign in to follow this  
genocide

nEar 04 speakers

happen to drop by at jaben today and was very lucky that wilson was using this pair of speakers.

one word to describe it,awesome!!!!!

im using my iaudio with line out

pa2v2

songs i used is angels and soundwaves: the adventures

i must say for a brand new peaker(fresh from the box where it was used to send) it already produce such sounds,i wonder how it sounds as it goes down the road.

if any 1 looking for speaker,ill suggest this to buy.

not sure bout what im talking??come over to try it urself :D:party:

these are active speakers leh...need amp

Wait a minute, I think what genocide did was to use his headamp as a preamp.

oh. pardon my ignorance but can these speakers be connected to an audio out of a sound card?

and it will sound juz as good? Is there a need for a seperate subwoofer?

oh. pardon my ignorance but can these speakers be connected to an audio out of a sound card?

and it will sound juz as good? Is there a need for a seperate subwoofer?

depends on wat u like...bass heads will say always say monitor speakers will not have enuff bass...to me, these speakers are a joy to listen to

xllms

Went to Jaben to audition it, i must say it was quite a stunner. The speaker's not not really big but the sound is very clear and detailed. I'm impressed. :D:D

Come and listen it to it and try.

:D

Did you guys also try the nEar 05? Heard Jaben is also bringing in the nEar 06! Should be quite a treat to listen to these babies :D

Edited by scanfiend

Actually Wilson has the nEar 06 in stock already, just that he did not bring it out on display last friday when you were there. But it is for audition now for those who wanna try the nEar 06. The nEar 06 is really awesome, really loud too.

Actually Wilson has the nEar 06 in stock already, just that he did not bring it out on display last friday when you were there. But it is for audition now for those who wanna try the nEar 06. The nEar 06 is really awesome, really loud too.

Oh I did audition it tonight.....a subtle difference between the nEar 5 & nEar 6....unless you want to listen to you music LOUD, then I would think the nEar 5 is a better deal :P

Oh, and I bought the nEar4. too....couldn't resist :D

The nEar 04 got a very small footprint. But is the bass good? Impact? I think I have to visit Wilson one of these days to try them out. How much is the nEar 04?

Oh I did audition it tonight.....a subtle difference between the nEar 5 & nEar 6....unless you want to listen to you music LOUD, then I would think the nEar 5 is a better deal :P

Oh, and I bought the nEar4. too....couldn't resist :D

Heard you bought a iAudio X5L too.

The nEar 04 got a very small footprint. But is the bass good? Impact? I think I have to visit Wilson one of these days to try them out. How much is the nEar 04?

The nEar 04 should be slightly less than the Aego M