Elac

Hobbies

Ok, I just come back from a few rounds of snooker. It is one of my hobbies althougth I don't play often these days. I always tend to get into stuff but cannot considered a hobby, maybe interest as they don't last long. eg, I was onced interested in photography, but my interested died after a while. Lucky I've not invested in a DSLR.

To those interested to buy a cue here are somethings to take note and my personal cue's spec:

Tip size: 9.6mm

Butt size: 29.5mm

Weight: 18.5Oz

Shaft length: 43 inches

Butt length: 14 inches with female joint for extensions like a short 6 inch one or a long 18 inch.

These are my personal preference and of cause it doesn't apply to others but these are the points to take note of when buying a cue besides manufacturer preference.

I'm not a pro player or good at all. People normally assume that personal cue owners are very good and that is a misconception or stereo type. Its a little like audio. You can use stock buds/house cue or higher end earphones/personal cue. :beer: But then, normally cue owners will have some standard la as buy already, don't use also wasted, so as they play/practice more, the better they become. :lol: BTW, my cue is a cheap one by Mastercue. Can't afford a John Parris.

oh snooker one of my hobbies too... but no kakis liao <_<

In fact i have plenty of Hobbies... so much that i cant pay attention to all but a few like pc modding and audio.

gave up chasing for the higher in photography and guitars lol (broke now :( )

im pretty lucky that my sem test end early lol.

so now back into the misery of fyp headache.

and so on.. i gave myself extra headache

starting a soho biz and starting up on d.i.y amps lol

Edited by ahdui

Oh afbug! found a snooker player here. Haha.. but i play pool (used to) but there's no time for it already. I gave away my Lucasi play cue, Kangeroo jump-cue and my break cue away to my friend. I gave up that hobby just before i decided to go into custom cues. I think i lost touch with the game already. :))

Bio chiobu on the streets.

Haha!! I consider it a routine of life, not a hobby exactly. :DD

"Only 95% of male will be interested in the opposite genders. The rest are gays." Taken from Suzumiya Haruhi novel. :)

Ahdui, what type of SOHO you looking at. Help people assemble and sell or mass production the PCB and sell worldwide in DIY packages?

Edited by jasonhanjk

"Only 95% of male will be interested in the opposite genders. The rest are gays." Taken from Suzumiya Haruhi novel. :)

Ahdui, what type of SOHO you looking at. Help people assemble and sell or mass production the PCB and sell worldwide in DIY packages?

OT warning -

Talking of which, is the CMOY2 pcb still in production?

its a dream/hobby/ambition of mine lol

starting up on food biz, i'll start off with importing.