Cypher

Grado/Alessandro Appreciation thread.

Which Grado/Alessandro do you own?  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oh yea. used to have the SR-125 as well. so yea, im a Grado guy !

Its interesting to note that the figures so far show Alessandro on par with Grado in numbers. Maybe a testament to Wilson's friendly sales attitude. :gradoRS:

Oh, and MS Pros for me.

I have the MS1 and I think it is one of the few Grados that I'll like. I had my friend's SR80 with me for months but no matter how I tried, I just don't like them. Tried the MS2 at Jaben. Loved the smooth sound but cannot get to grips with its treble and lightweight bass. (I should try them with flats one day) Tried the GS1000 at MBD, love the comfort, weight and excellent details but thats about it. It just sound normal other than that. :P

Edited by afbug

Definetely u guys here + uncle Wilson have influenced my decision to get MS1 and I have to thank u all for this good influence :P

I feel most out of place here, having not owned or listen to either a Grado or Alessandro. I'm not a worthy SGheadphoner/Headfier... :verysad:

nah.. diff ppl has diff taste. i almost got the AKG DJ cans but ended up with ms2 for some critical reasons lol

:whistle:

I feel most out of place here, having not owned or listen to either a Grado or Alessandro. I'm not a worthy SGheadphoner/Headfier... :verysad:

Well that can be easily rectified, you know?

:whistle:

Well that can be easily rectified, you know?

Haha... Will rectify it ASAP. :))

WOW more and more MS2i users... this is a rare pair of cans just first half of last yr.. now it appears like a common legendary model liaoz