aaron-xp

Headphone/Earphone Sightings

^

Haiyoh, I not rich lah, part-timer only :D

Anyways, today around 1825hrs outside City Hall MRT Station's bus stop, saw a guy wearing a white pair of PX100.

any discounts for SGH members?

gimme discounts and i'll bring u some business :) lol

btw nice meeting u today at jaben :)

Edited by ahdui

This will OT leh XD

As part-timer, got no special privilige to give anyone discount x_X

Still the same 1 box of 4 reg size for 10% off and 2 reg size boxes = 10% off + SG$5 voucher to be used for next purchase, same for all our outlets islandwide I think.

Nice meeting some of you over there today too (though I'm not sure who's who). Wish there were more people around though, really wanted to talk more about the T-shirt design...

... ...

I feel like an OT-king >.>;;

Nice meeting some of you over there today too (though I'm not sure who's who).

That is why our the T-shirt must have our Nick on it so we can identify who is this and that person.

Then again, how bout both? Have both nicks and names on the shirt....

Then you shall print your nick and name in BIG in front of your chest. Then fellow forumers will not have to ask you for your identity. They will know who you are without having to start a conversation. Not very nice isn't it? -_-

Top-Gun's idea is to promote social interaction off the wire. And i know of quite a few forumers who would like to keep low profile and just to be known as Friends. :D

I think "Optional" would be a good thing. But I'm not sure if this will complicates the shirt orders within the community or with the factory.

Just saw a guy wearing a custom IEM ... ( yes , like ES2 or UE10pro ) ... dunnoe what it is but he was alighting at Dhoby ghaut ...

Just saw a guy wearing a custom IEM ... ( yes , like ES2 or UE10pro ) ... dunnoe what it is but he was alighting at Dhoby ghaut ...

*GASP* :P

haha pardon my ignorance but what has bill gates said before that sounds like this?

He once said that he would leave enoguh money for his children to do anything they want (set up a business, etc), but not enough for them to do nothing (ie, slack).

OT: Remember that nicks would cost more to print/stitch though. We'd best leave it optional and people who want them on can put it on by themselves...

Errr... You guys CAN stitch right? I hope...

Anyways, don't reply here, but use the T-Shirt thread instead =D

B2T

At around 5:07pm, Causeway point 1st floor, some gentleman in a black Nike T-Shirt with something that looks like a football club's insignia/logo or something wearing a pair of CK7 not routed over the ear.

Same day, about 7:17pm at Causeway Point 1st floor, a male teenager (I think) wearing a pair of Westones headed towards the basement 1 level of Causeway Point. He was wearing a Billabong T-Shirt.