aaron-xp

Headphone/Earphone Sightings

Not sure why i kept bumping into people with mid to high end earpieces......

This morning saw a gentleman at tampines mrt station with a sennheiser hd205...

In the evening saw a young secondary school lad alighting at tanah merah with IEMs, cant really figure out the brand. 1stly the wires are not pleated, which means the westones are out, 2ndly the wires are not thick like those from UE. 3rdly definitely not etys.

Which means it gotta be shure (again as usual) but then again...the plugs are kinda shiny and dark in colour and the wire is connected to an extended female plug. I'm guessing its the E500.

Gosh young lads are really getting richer nowadays. :))

E500?!?!

Wow. I feel so lousy with myself. :P

I doubt so though. Most Secondary School pupils don't really care about sound, though the brand of the DAP is important, so long it is Apple. Oops.

Anyway, it's not the students that are getting richer, it is their parents and how much pocket money they get. Some rich kids get around $15 a day. I won't qualify for that though. I'm just one of those who save up a large share of the money.

E500? Sigh. :P

' date='27 Sep 2006, 09:03 PM' post='80680']

This is not your luck.

It's a message from above the clouds, it's a signal from above..

Time to buy new IEMs.

:whistle:

Saw a whole bunch of iBuds while was in school.

Sigh, closest was PX100.

Lol..tempting me sia. Nah, tink a pair of IEMs is enough for me now.

Actually the px100 was the 1st pair of cans i have. I was very satisfied with the price to performance ratio of those babies. They were awesome!!

Cheers!

E500?!?!

I doubt so though. Most Secondary School pupils don't really care about sound, though the brand of the DAP is important, so long it is Apple. Oops.

Anyway, it's not the students that are getting richer, it is their parents and how much pocket money they get. Some rich kids get around $15 a day. I won't qualify for that though. I'm just one of those who save up a large share of the money.

15 a day... even in jc, i think i only got like about 200 per mth.

15 a day even beats my current nsf allowance, which is slightly over 400. counting myself lucky that i have students to give tuition to.

E500?!?!

Agree on the DAP brand on Secondary School.

That time when i was using Iaudio,no friends of mine even care about it.

Even gaming console also.

Psp and PS2 is everything while xbox,gamecube or DS can stand one side.

I have a friend which gets $50 or even $100 per day{you are not dreaming when you saw this}

Dont really know why they get so much while schooling.

**He can save money for 10days and E500 is like his one week allowance..

Edited by dle4e_2005

15 a day... even in jc, i think i only got like about 200 per mth.

hehe i used to get $15 per week when i was in JC...and that was not so long ago too, just 5 years ago. so you guys are probably much better off than i was, considering the prices of most goods, with the exception of crude oil, are not 5 times more expensive now.

well at least i learnt that the best way to get money is to earn it myself. there are many ways to do that, but i'm not advocating signing on with the army though, heh.

hehe i used to get $15 per week when i was in JC...and that was not so long ago too, just 5 years ago. so you guys are probably much better off than i was, considering the prices of most goods, with the exception of crude oil, are not 5 times more expensive now.

well at least i learnt that the best way to get money is to earn it myself. there are many ways to do that, but i'm not advocating signing on with the army though, heh.

yeah, it's a different thing when you can rightfully call the things that you possess your own. can't wait to have a stable career, which perhaps can only materialise in another decade's time.

"sorry son/daughter, even if your daddy here is this rich, i'm not going to spoil you this way.

because i love you."

That sounds like Bill Gates to me... :))

Well, one of the greater satisfactions in life is when you are independent and is able to get the stuff you want with your own blood and sweat.

Anyway relax people, maybe i shouldn't have said the statement about how young lads are getting richer.....but we are seriously going OT here :P

:14-00000002: