aaron-xp

Headphone/Earphone Sightings

Causeway Pt 1st floor near BreadTalk, about 11:50am-12:00pm, guy wearing... can't make out if its a UM1 or UM2, a bit far. Definitely a Westone tho.

Recently I saw who i think was an ACS boy wearing senn px200s. It was on bus 980 in the afternoon. Also got some man wearing big circumaural phones, think were audio-technica, but not really sure.

Last night 11 pm - A guy with cap on and shoulder length hair wearing grados with a wooden exterior (not sure about the model) @ Bishan mrt.

Umm i've never seen anyone wearing PMX100 besides me :P.. are they really that bad or rare? (and i live in bishan as well for that matter =P)

Edited by kursed

I travel to Penang for work quite frequently. Come to think of it, I hardly see anyone wearing earphones nor headphones. At the workplace yes, but not on the streets or in the malls.

Last night 11 pm - A guy with cap on and shoulder length hair wearing grados with a wooden exterior (not sure about the model) @ Bishan mrt.

He's one brave man. Whoever he is.

Umm i've never seen anyone wearing PMX100 besides me :P.. are they really that bad or rare? (and i live in bishan as well for that matter =P)

Could it be QSilver ? :grin:

Yup and he doesnt own a Grado either :D

okie sorry for the OT

:b2t

Edited by zhapchit