dongZ

any reviews for shure e500

I emailed TURBO already. He said he can do something like that but price will depend on length and quality of the connector. Too bad he got no sample to show me though. I am considering it.. will ask him to quote me a price. If too ex then I'll just stick with the stock ones! Or maybe when you get urs then we can do a MO again.

I emailed TURBO already. He said he can do something like that but price will depend on length and quality of the connector. Too bad he got no sample to show me though. I am considering it.. will ask him to quote me a price. If too ex then I'll just stick with the stock ones! Or maybe when you get urs then we can do a MO again.

You serious ah? I thought you say for fun only. lol. It will be only a partial recable leh. Any improvements in sound is really quite subjective but I'll to listen to it for myself first. Or you just want a single longer cable?

And you sure you want Turbo? Yellow colour? :lol: His IC is one of the most flexible among ICs but for a earphone cable, I think its a little too stiff? It will look like curly fries after you coil them up. The plugs used are also a concern, esp the female one. Too big, it will look ugly and bulky like the Canare one in the pic. I think Neutriks are the smallest? Your RnB switchcraft is also big but durable.

Those cables from Moon Audio, RnB and Audiolineout looks too stiff and big. Unless you get ALO's braided ones but I think he uses Canare's plugs as in the pic above. That cable is from ALO.

I do not intend to change because of those concerns I highlighted above but if can find a suitable cable, I'll be tempted. And lastly price is a concern as a short IC can cost so much, a 1.2m one will not be cheap. Unless, go SLT and DIY a cheap cable. BTW, if he replies with a quote, pls let me know. Thanks.

But I think wait till I get my set first. :beer:

I'm not sure also leh if earphones cable will be exactly the same as his interconnect. Maybe there'll be some tweaks. Will need to check with him first.. best if he can provide me some pics.