dongZ

any reviews for shure e500

u can read some of the impressions over at head-fi. hmmmm really wan to hear what the E500 is made of. :D

I'am planning to get them cause I've got a good price for them right now...Its a little more than what I got my E5c's for last time...

Errr, around $625 sing...At least better than our local prices... :D

tat a very gd price sia

can order together???

wanna try out e500

Errr, around $625 sing...At least better than our local prices... :D

tat a very gd price sia

can order together???

wanna try out e500

Oh, there's a problem, I don't know if the store would accept international orders...But I guess it should be alright. Anyway, guys, its at ww.ttvj.com. Click send me the special price and you'll get something like $395USD.

is that store reliable?

I bought alot of stuff from Todd. And I know that guy pretty well. So reliability isn't the issue. And no, I don't need to use Vpost either. I've got a house over at the states and some relatives living there as well so I'll have them ship it to me...No need to worry about Vpost stuff...That's how I got my GS-1000's. But the problem is whether Todd would be accepting international orders shipped within the CONUSA...Cause Shure seems to have a tight control over where thier product goes...

http://www.ttvj.com/index.php?main_page=shippinginfo

"Shipping Outside the United States

DELIVERY METHOD:

All international orders (shipping to anywhere outside the United States) ship by the US Postal Service. We offer two options for delivery methods, either USPS Airborne Parcel or USPS Global Express. With USPS Airborne Parcels, orders are usually delivered within 2 weeks, whereas USPS Global Express orders are usually delivered within 1 week. Delivery times are not guaranteed."

is that store reliable?

I bought alot of stuff from Todd. And I know that guy pretty well. So reliability isn't the issue. And no, I don't need to use Vpost either. I've got a house over at the states and some relatives living there as well so I'll have them ship it to me...No need to worry about Vpost stuff...That's how I got my GS-1000's. But the problem is whether Todd would be accepting international orders shipped within the CONUSA...Cause Shure seems to have a tight control over where thier product goes...

i tot u haf a hse in states? y not they send to ur hse in states den ur relatives can ship it in for us?

hehe...