dongZ

any reviews for shure e500

Oh my gosh... :o

If the e500s sound that good umamped, think of how it would sound amped, especially since many headfiers remarked that it improves a lot by amping...

But the PTH thinggie seems like a hassle to bring along...Besides, I hate clipping things onto my pants or shirt....

I like the idea tho. Saves a lot of hassle if people want to talk to you from time to time. But maybe the execution could be better.

The PTH unit is completely detachable and can be left at home.I personally think its an ok idea and works reasonably well, but i leave it at home. my brother is currently using it with his e4c. btw its a lot smaller and definitely much lighter than it looks in real life :yes:

The problem is that after the PTH unit is removed, the cables on the E500 would be a little too short for my preference...

if u happe to have the pic of the push to talk thing pls post it if possible,been hearing ppl talking bout that but nvr seen it before ^^;

I personally think the cable length is GREAT! Its just the right length to reach my mp3 player in my pocket....i suppose it could be longer if used at home but it is meant for portable use afterall, they are IEMs and not full size cans....plus its a lot easier to make a cable longer (extension cable) than shorter (cutting/soldering) heh heh

I think i'll be home this whole weekend so i'll try to get some pics up for you guys

just to check, the E500 hasn't arrived in sg stores right?

I'am gonna pull the trigger next week I guess...I can't stand it already... :bash: Hopefully, there'll be something to stop me...This is a money draining month for me... :bash:

Will soon. I heard that Stereo is bringing them in. It should be in one of the annoucement threads.

Guess everyone will be waiting for the price to be annouced..

It's not really cheap getting from US anyway.. I was charged 5% GST using VPOST.. so that makes it almost same price as blackreplica but he got it from Fedex which was much faster.