Sign in to follow this  
panalogic

Please advice on ipod nano and a suitable headphone

as i said, do read up rockbox.org... peeps and headfi said tt the sound is very nice... a improvement as u haf custom eq...

Hey, I am using the Iriver H340. Just like to know is there really sound improvement after u installed your rockbox software ?

Thanks.

Hey, I am using the Iriver H340. Just like to know is there really sound improvement after u installed your rockbox software ?

Thanks.

Had downloaded rockbox to my H340, Find that the font is very ugly. Would see how is the sound quality after a few days of playback.

But most probably will switch back to Iriver firmware. Anyway, I can always select between the 2 anytime without deletion.

Wah, try meddling with my player after downloaded with the rockbox firmware. Press the wong button which causes sudden hang of my player. Not able to turn off at all. Wait for the battery flat & hope nothing really happened.

Luckily, everything is o.k after that. I think better keep to the Iriver Firmware.

Look like the rockbox Firmware not really stable yet.

Edited by Jeremy

omgawd...if it cn mak you cums, is your size of the near the nano?

wat..u means his only nano size.. eee... aftwards his nannie will sayang sayang him and say nebermind, still can pee pee what.

Hi theoRECTAL-87, theoRECTAL Scatologist,

Personal issue not relating to the thread topics please discuss it outside the thread not affecting others. Thanks and You Have PM.

Had downloaded rockbox to my H340, Find that the font is very ugly. Would see how is the sound quality after a few days of playback.

But most probably will switch back to Iriver firmware. Anyway, I can always select between the 2 anytime without deletion.

Wah, try meddling with my player after downloaded with the rockbox firmware. Press the wong button which causes sudden hang of my player. Not able to turn off at all. Wait for the battery flat & hope nothing really happened.

Luckily, everything is o.k after that. I think better keep to the Iriver Firmware.

Look like the rockbox Firmware not really stable yet.

haa... think it wheather u can get use to it... font can be change.

Here's what I think of the new Nano - great device. Get the 8GB version (ie black). The improved battery life - up to 24 hours with the new aluminum casing (making it more durables and less of an issue with scratches). Use Apple lossless (300 to 350 MB per CD). And you'll have a nice portable music player. As for phones try the koss KSC 35 or save up for the Grado SR-60 (S$120). Senn make a earbud i think it's the MX-500 that's pretty good also according to some but I personally never tried the Senn MX500. The Grados are a no brainer for

S$120 and so are the Koss KSC-35.

The stock earbuds do not have the bass... Seriously consider getting even a cheap earbud. I haven't heard the Grado 60 yet but I'm using MS1 which is pretty decent except for the sound leaking. lol

Creative EP630 or Cresyn LMX-E630

Where is a good place to get these earphones?

if u wan i can help you... but it will be more tedious...

easier would be at stereo elec... 4 the ep630, i get it for 38 dollars nia... at COMEX show :grin: