Sign in to follow this  
stussyking

recommendation on getting 2 grados..

wah gs1000.. so saving up for RS1 aint enough after all.. lol..

will try out the higher ends soon .must let my taste mature first

so i guess MS1 first... will be deciding n getting one next month after the 10th :)

Buy an affordable headphone first and built your system (that means your source and amp too), get some nice sturdy interconnects (not the expensive kind unless you have bunch of money to burn) to go with and finally, go buy more music.

one used ms2i around 400 odd rite ? abit ouch cos i still need to build system too ..

yes normally get a better headphones first if you have a decent source.. you will hear the most improvement this way.. then later upgrade with an amp , interconnect and source dpend on wherther yr source is good or not... After everything is table buy more CDs to listen.. :P

not sure.. i pretty lost in the beyer lines of cans..

did anyone compared the dt880, 990s old n new ? thats 4 cans altogether...

can really find an indepth review of the 4 cans together..

do any of the stores have the old n new models together ? so can really hear for myself.. cos at the end of the day, audio is subjective :)

actualy from the lessons i learned..dun folow reviews..of course u do read it to find out wat type of music it is best suit but at the end of the day hearing it out urself will b the best...some ppl have sensitive ears n some dun...so u might not even hear or can hear wats others listen...if u dun..juz get a cheaper 1 n save $$ as no difference in SQ..if it does n suits ur budgets n juz get the 1 u like...no offences here..juz share wat i learn cos i started wif readin reviews too...