Sign in to follow this  
zer061zer0

All about XiangSheng 708

I'm overseas now so will be troublesome coordinating it.

Hmm.. I see. :blush:

U are staying up really late..

Anyway I post a thread to check the interest first..

Hmm.. I see. :blush:

U are staying up really late..

Anyway I post a thread to check the interest first..

I think i will do it tomorrow afternoon.

I am finally feelin a liittle tired, need to go rin to bed before i cannot sleep again..

Been badly bug by this insommic problem for days..

:shocking::shocking::shocking:

:helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie:

Gd night....

In regards to the previous post about buzzing/static kind of sound from my 708B in previous thread :

Quoted by zer061zer0 : "Whats ur source..?

The last time i uses the ibook i also got the same problem..

i heard a buzz sound, when i remove the 6n1, replace it and it should be gone.

With my cdp as a source i don get the noise anymore, sometime got soft hiss for a while but only detectable by my "SCope" , my gf. she seems to have more sensitive ears to detect very slight noise and was able to pin point it.. "

Hi,my source is my xbox as cd player. Weird as it might sound,but sound quality is quite ok to me. haha... of cos will get a better one when i got money. =)

The buzzing sound I'm afraid is not cause by the inputs. I 80% sure it comes from the power supply section.

:rclxub::rclxub::rclxub:

isnt this abit too much?

Hehe,yeah... It sounds really kua zhang to spend so much for a tube. But I would say its because of the age of this tube plus the quality of cos.

I got one of this tube too and I would say its quite justifiable for the money.The results is good. I hear more details.Quite a lot of difference I would say from the stock tube. :))

Maybe try taking out the tubes and clean the pins abit?

Yeah,I took out all the tubes and cleaned it already. A couple of times in fact.But the buzzing sound still there leh.... :cry:

Its not really loud till very audible,but in a quiet room at night,it is obvious its there.

Mine was the hiss. It irritated me alot. It occured like about once a minute. But only audible when the music level was low, or if I turned the volume completely down. I'm praying that this problem won't come back.

Mine was the hiss. It irritated me alot. It occured like about once a minute. But only audible when the music level was low, or if I turned the volume completely down. I'm praying that this problem won't come back.

Did u remove the 6n1 tube..

try putting it back then should be fine le.

Did u remove the 6n1 tube..

try putting it back then should be fine le.

I havent remove it yet.

Sorry, OT a bit... Where can you buy the XiangSheng 708? I am thinking of getting either the XS or the LD2+, but the LD2+ looks uglier :P

Thanks!

http://www.xshn.com/newsadd/4/1/2003128150115.asp?id=7

Ebay

Another option is to look for this fellow forummer Ma6Jia, he might be able to help u source for one.

Sorry, OT a bit... Where can you buy the XiangSheng 708? I am thinking of getting either the XS or the LD2+, but the LD2+ looks uglier :P

Thanks!

There are few Ebayer selling it, but beware of high shipping cost

I havent remove it yet.

Oops not sure about this though..

i do have a sligght hiss sometimes, but i attribute it to the ssensitivity of the headphones or the recording