Sign in to follow this  
zhapchit

how do you store your CDs?

How do you store your CDs? do you keep the plastic jewel case? :grin:

Those casings are taking too much space. I am contemplating whether to just keep the paper sleeves and the CD. And throw the plastic jewel cases away

Edited by zhapchit

currently stacking my cds in a corner.. looking out for nice and decent cd racks.

and also cheap!

i have them in racks and drawers...and more recently, i've taken to keeping them in those boxes that were used to hold reams of printing paper.

Thanks for the compliment. Speaker at the foreground is Dyanudio Acoustics PPM2.

Edited by Mackie

Ikea recently reduced the price of their 'basic' cd rack to $35 - unfortunately this caused a rush on them so they are temporarily out of stock of ALL of their cheap cd racks. they have a faux wood variant in the same style, but thats selling for $55 - not worth it for the cosmetics IMHO. they also have some fancy CD lockers and cabinets, but those start at $250+ ...

having said that, does anyone have any recommendations for CD racks ? my existing one is already quite full and I need some supplemental so I can unpack the 900+ that I just got shipped back to me ... preferably ones that i don't have to mount to walls ...

currently considering wall mounted ones. Anyone using these? :D